Please remember the USA/Mass Hockey policy: ALL MEMBERS MUST SELF-REGISTER FOR USA/MASS HOCKEY ONLINE. In order to do this we have spelled out the process to self-register. This registration has a fee of $40. The player will be responsible for this charge. Please follow the instructions below.
In preparation for the 2012/13 Hockey Season, it’s now time for skaters and coaches to register directly with USA Hockey. You will need you to follow the steps below before the HPYH rosters can be finalized..
2. Click on Edit My Account located on the lower left hand side of the main webpage.
3. Enter your email and password to open your profile. Don’t know if you have a profile? Follow the instructions on that page to access or set one up (instructions spelled out below too).
4. Click on the name of the player or coach to open their profile.
5. Scroll down to enter the USA Hockey Confirmation # you received (be sure it is accurate). REMEMBER if last year’s number is there, you must replace with the new one.
6. Click on Submit. Repeat steps for all players and coaches.
After August 15, coaches will receive an updated roster with all players registered with USA Hockey. Those not registered will not be able to practice or play until their registration is complete and may become ineligible to play in state playdown tournaments.
NOTE: Self-registration is a mandate of USA Hockey to all youth hockey programs in the country. USA Hockey no longer allows programs to register participants. A parent or guardian of a player under 18 must complete the USA Hockey registration process.
2. Follow the online instructions to complete all the steps of registration. There will be no paper forms to fill out, all necessary information is gathered electronically.
3. The registration process asks you to pay the non-refundable Tryout/Deposit fee. If you attended tryouts or have already paid your deposit, so please do not pay again.
IF YOU ARE CHANGING SKATING CLUBS TO JOIN HPYH PLEASE NOTE: A completed Hockey Financial Waiver Form is required for skaters joining from another MASS Hockey program. Please request the program you are departing to complete the form and forward it to the HPYH Registrar. The form IS available at www.mahockey.org/forms_apps.htm. Questions can be directed to our Registrar.
President, Hyde Park Youth Hockey